Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Two Things

Thanks to my wonderful readers for taking the time to leave comments. In a comment on my previous post I was asked if I had a website that lists all of my products and services. As of right now I do not, but I am working on adding tabs to my blog so that my products and services will be listed. I have already talked about some of the spa products that I offer. Here are a few of the spa treatments that I offer at thru my mobile spa business:

*Self-guided relaxation/meditation
*Facial
*Hand Treatments which includes a relaxing hand massage.
*Foot Treatment with warm footies
*Facial Treatments which include: an instant face lift by using a non-injectable dermal filler and microderm abrasion.
*And More!

Just as a note, my mobile spa business offers an in home spa, not a "party", where you will be able to relax, de-stress and and be pampered with some of your family and friends. There are no hostess rewards to be stressed out over, or catalogs being passed around. Just a fun, relaxing time out for yourself. (I also offer spa's at your business or office!)

FREEBIE ALERT!! I will send the first ten people that put my button on their blog, a travel size Regeneration Extreme Repair Hand Therapy creme. Grab the html code that is below my button on the right side of my blog. Email your blog to spacouture@hotmail.com once you have put my button up so that I can verify. If your blog is set to private, you will need to add me as a reader so that I may check your blog. Please note that the button must be easy for me to spot and you must keep it on your blog. I will respond back to the first ten people via email, to get your shipping address**.


**Delivery may take 2-4 weeks. Thank you!

No comments: