Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Two Great Spa's

Really quick I just have to share about two great spa experiences I've had. Last week I had the opportunity to help spa 8 women at one of the large banks in downtown Phoenix. We all had a great time! Half the women were so relaxed that they were almost asleep and were afraid they wouldn't be able to drive home. It was amazing for me to be able to go into the workplace of these women and help them have some quality time relaxing and de-stressing after work.

This week I had an appointment with my amazing hair stylist, Brenda. I took my relaxing gel neck wrap and two other quick spa treatments and gave the girls a quick "mini" spa. I think it's safe to say that they had a great time! I look forward to giving them a full spa in the future.

Want to have a spa at your home or workplace? It's easy! Hit the Email Me! on the right side of the blog, or send an email to spacouture@hotmail.com

1 comment:

I Am Boymom said...

Cracking up at your theme song...so YOU!! Doing a Madonna pose, but not looking so much like Madonna...have you seen her freaking arms? She's lookin' more buff than Arnold Schwarzeneggar these days!